A.K.A. Casual promises to myself that I'm under no legal obligation to fulfill
In the new year I aspire to drop 200 pounds ...
with a polished Winchester.
HaHaHa .... sorry ... yeah ok ... let's get serious ...it's almost the New Year.
In the New Year I will:
- remember to write 2017 before the fireweed blooms.
- not send a text to someone in the same room.
- not binge watch Grey's Anatomy all day Sunday (certainly I can wait for Monday).
- stop openly laughing at Man Buns.
- stop waiting for Rosie and Miley to move to Canada.
- stop rolling my eyes when someone uses the word "kiddos."
- stop making sarcastic comments at Scott Pelley who ridiculously insists on carrying his glasses during EVERY news broadcast.
- patiently continue to wait for my Christmas present sent in November by FedEx Express.
- not be annoyed by teenagers ripping through town in their trucks trying to capture those elusive Pokemon.
- be more considerate of those who say they can't ship an item to me because their company doesn't ship internationally.
- be more understanding about those who ask me about Arkansas when they see the letters AK.
- politely, and without sarcastic undertones, just say "no" when I'm asked if I felt the earthquake last night in Unalaska.
How long will my resolutions last?
Got a stop watch?!?